Spotlight: Optimal Skin ProSerum
Harnessing the troubleshooting, skin-transforming, anti-ageing power of a serum and the nourishing, rejuvenating effects of an oil, no wonder Optimal Skin ProSerum, an all-in-one heavenly aromatic, divine-to-the-touch serum has instantly climbed to the top of our bestseller list.
Perfect for all seasons, its cutting-edge formula cleverly counter the drying effect of the sun, cold weather conditions, air conditioning, central heating and city pollution, strengthening skin on a deep cellular level.
And while every application leaves skin with an enviable post facial dewiness, it never feels heavy or looks shiny.
As with many ESPA products, Optimal Skin ProSerum is formulated with 99% natural ingredients, with potent rejuvenating power unlocked by the very latest skincare technology.
Highly active plant extracts are combined at their most efficacious concentration to create this next generation product that has rightly become an ESPA icon.
Ingredients that pack a punch
- Nourishes with Omega’s 3, 6 and 9, rich Rosehip and Echium Oils
- Increases luminosity and evens skin tone with Turmeric Root Extract
- Locks in moisture with Kalpariane Seaweed Extract
- Anti-ages with White Lupin Extract
- Strengthens the skin barrier with Sunflower Seed Extract
- Calms and soothes with Balloon Plant Extract
Restore luminosity with our 5-minute facial massage guide
- Warm a few drops in your palms and cup hands over face to inhale the aroma
- Place hands on both cheeks, then one hand on your forehead and one on your chin to apply the oil
- Slide hands up your décolleté and neck, and then work in small circular movements through your cheeks and up to your hairline
- Gently pinch along your jawline with your index fingers and thumbs
- Starting at the inner brows, use your index fingers and thumbs to gently pinch along your brows. Then, using your ring finger, very lightly circle inwards under the eye from outer to inner corner
- Using both middle fingers, crisscross in firm strokes up the centre of the forehead from the bridge of your nose to your hairline. Repeat a few times
- Finally, using small circular movements, massage your forehead, working from the centre to your temples. Apply light pressure for a few seconds to each temple to ease tension
Complete your Routine
Enhance the effects of your Optimal Skin ProSerum morning and evening by including our Optimal Skin ProCleanser – designed to cleanse, exfoliate and activate into a mask for visibly radiant looking skin, and our Optimal Skin ProMoisturiser which hydrates and nourishes where your skin needs it the most.